Sales Associate Employment Application
- Sales and customer service experience from an area such as retail is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- High level of self-motivation
- Substantial business acumen with ability to think strategically
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Option of working at 1400 S. Independence Blvd. in Virginia Beach or 1510 Sams Cir. in Chesapeake
- May occasionally require travel to other sites in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and Norfolk
- Selling monthly memberships
- Customer satisfaction
- Working outdoors
- Earn tips and commissions based on sales performance
- Getting to work with your hands
- Perform additional duties as directed by owners and senior management
- Proactive/Takes Initiative: does not need constant direction, identifies problems, and seeks solutions.
- Results-Oriented: stays focused on getting the job done.
- Responsible/Accountable: takes ownership of assigned projects ensuring effective performance.
- Leads by Example: works hard and keeps others motivated/productive in the office.
- Excellent Communicator: listens and explains well, collaborates effectively, fosters high morale.
- Honest, Reliable, Responsible, Trustworthy, Flexible, Positive, Outgoing, and a Team Player.