Lot Attendant Employment Application
• Keeping the facility clean.
• Making sure each customer is satisfied.
• Dumping trash.
• Cleaning vacuums.
• Working outdoors.
• Membership sales.
• Earn commissions and tips.
• Getting to work with your hands.
• Proactive/Takes Initiative: does not need constant direction, identifies problems/seeks solutions.
• Results-Oriented: stays focused on getting the job done not the reasons why it can’t be done.
• Responsible/Accountable: takes ownership of assigned projects ensuring effective performance.
• Leads by Example: works hard and keeps others motivated/productive in the office.
• Excellent Communicator: listens and explains well, collaborates effectively, fosters high morale.
• Honest, Reliable, Responsible, Trustworthy, Flexible, Positive, Outgoing and a Team Player.